Friday, September 20, 2013

Nohi Kids Retailer Spotlight - Grasshopper Boutique

We hear that Portland is the place to be. 

Today, we're featuring one of our favorite retailers, Grasshopper Boutique! We've been selling to Grasshopper for years and love working with the girls there.



What is the name and location and/or website of your store?
grasshopper
1816 ne alberta st
portland, or 97211
www.grasshopperstore.com 

How long have you been in business?
Almost 10 years.

What do you love most about your city/street/location?
I am a native Portland gal and I have to say what I love about our city is
they really shop local. I love my business neighbors and those that live
around the shop. I have watched so many kids grow up, go to their first day
of kindergarten, get new siblings, have birthdays...we take time to know our
customers.

What was it about Nohi Kids that first caught your attention and made you
want to carry the line?
I love the bold, modern (but still kid-like) prints, the soft cotton and the
quality...and Nohi always uses my favorite colors.



What are your favorite styles and/or prints from our Fall 2013 line?
I really like the screen print of the deer, its so hard to find great boys
clothes and this flew out the door for us. (yay!) 
And it's no secret that I love stripes...and the magenta girl stripe made me
happy.



What would you like to see from Nohi Kids in future seasons?
Just keep up the good work and keep the good prints coming.

Have you received any customer feedback about Nohi Kids that you'd like to
share?
My customers love how soft it is...and one thing I really love is that I
have not had anyone return anything.  (great news, we love hearing that!)


Thanks, Grasshopper!

No comments:

Post a Comment